HIC's 3-Cup Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser steeps a fresh and flavorful brew of loose leaf tea as easily as using tea bags. Fill the infuser halfway with loose tea, so tea leaves have room to fully expand. Place the infuser inside the teapot, slowly pour in hot water over the tea leaves and place the lid on top. Steep no less than 3 minutes to release the tea?s essential oils and maximum infusion of aroma and flavor. Once desired brew strength is achieved, hold the lid in place and hold the easy-grip handle to pour a cup of tea. Great for making mulled cider, too. Fill infuser with aromatic spices instead of tea and pour in hot cider. Ceramic teapot resists staining, odors and cracking, and complements any table setting. The large, easy-grip handle allows more control when pouring. Made from high-fired ceramic with a scratch-free glaze for durability, with an 18/8 stainless steel mesh infuser. Easy to fill, easy to clean, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- HIC's Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser for steeping loose teas
- High-fired ceramic teapot has scratch-free glaze, is durable and resists staining, odors and cracking
- Infuser, made from 18/8 stainless steel, rests inside the pot and produces a more flavorful brew
- Large, easy-grip handle allows more control when pouring; great for mulling spices, too
- 3-cup, 16-ounce capacity; easy to fill and clean; microwave and dishwasher safe