New website – password reset instructions
We have setup our new
website and transferred customer account and order information. For security reasons, the customer passwords
were not transferred and will need to be reset on the new site.
The 5 steps below will allow you to reset your password – as an incentive we are including a coupon code that you can use during your first order before 2/28/2017.
- Visit www.sereneteaz.com and add items to your shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, select the “Proceed to Checkout” button on the shopping cart page. Under the “Returning Customer”, section click on the “Forgot your password?” link to begin the reset process.
- On the “Change Password” page, enter your email address into the space provided and click on the continue button.
- Check your email for a reset link from the Serene Teaz website (this is normally sent within 5 minutes). If you don’t see the email please check your spam folder to see if your email filtered the message. Click on the link in your email to activate the password reset on our website (you can also cut and paste the link into your internet browser if desired). Your browser window will open to our “Change your password” page on our web site. Enter your desired password (the password will need to be at least 7 characters long and contain both numbers and letters). Click on the “continue” button to complete the reset process.
- After you have reset your password through the above steps you will return to the “Sign in to your account” page. You can now enter your email and newly reset password to login to the new web site.
- Upon logging into the site you will see your “My Account” page – here you can see past orders, address information, etc. Complete your order by clicking on the “view cart” link in the top-right corner of the screen. Your items will be displayed and as promised you can enter coupon code (FO4R6R970V) to save $10 off of your first order over $50, before taxes and shipping costs – coupon expires 2/28/2017.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues during the above process either through email email@example.com or phone (630) 784-8327.