Hibiscus is a flower, which is dried so you can consume as a tea.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Prevents Oxidative Stress
- Reduces Obesity and Related Risks
- Shows Promise in Fighting Certain Cancers
- Natural Antidepressant
- Potential Staph Infection Remedy
- May Prevent Kidney Stones
Hibiscus made as a tea can be drank hot or cold. It can be tart, you may add some stevia, honey or even a lime to add in a different flavor.
As in anything in life drinking hibiscus tea should be done in moderation. No more then 3-4 cups a day will help with the above.
Want to know more?? https://draxe.com/hibiscus-tea/